Here to Help You Through All of Your Legal Problems
Many lawyers look at a client only in terms of the immediate legal question. Because my background is in law as well as business, I offer my clients a different view of the ways that situations can be resolved using a comprehensive and thoughtful approach.
My focus is on the outcome of the case and I also consider how it will affect your life overall in the days and years ahead. I work with you as an individual, respecting your needs, concerns, family and privacy.
Law Firm Handling Personal Injury and Auto Accidents
Being in an auto accident can be devastating. Whether your injury appears small or large to begin with, it will inevitably get worse over time without proper treatment and management of the injuries, and insurance companies like to stop paying for treatment and settle cases as quickly as they can for the smallest amount possible. In some cases, your injuries may affect your ability to work and live a full and active life. You pay for insurance so that if something horrible happens you can be secure and have a safety net to catch you. The law requires others to carry minimum liability insurance.
Insurance companies are more interested in protecting themselves and minimizing their payments to you, leaving you holding the bag with a pile of medical bills and repair bills for a damaged car. Get the law on your side; hire me, a New Albany accident injury attorney, for help with a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Truck and semi-truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Accidents caused by drunk driving
- Pedestrian accidents
- Accidents caused by distracted or aggressive driving
Call me at 812-945-9225 or e-mail me to talk about your legal situation.
Other Areas of Practice
I also help people in Indiana and Kentucky with legal issues in the following areas:
- Corporate, tax and IRS matters: Forming, purchasing or selling businesses, corporate taxes and legal representation for IRS audits and hearings.
- Criminal defense: DUI DWI OUI OWI, drug possession and intent to traffic, white collar crimes, traffic violations and theft.
- Estate planning, probate, wills, trusts and guardianships: Creating your estate plan, drafting your last will and testament, power of attorney, health care and funeral burial directives, living wills, health care surrogate appointments, probate of estates, legal protection for the mentally or physically disabled by establishing a guardianship, and forming living revocable trusts and irrevocable trusts.
You want to work with a lawyer who understands you as a person as well as your legal needs. Call the McCullum Law Office LLC at 812-945-9225 to schedule an initial appointment.